Tuesday 21 October 2014

Planning continues at a pace

Quite a slow one though, if truth be told.  I am now going back over the route using the EZ66 route book. I bought it from the US, as it comes highly recommended. I could have bought it on Amazon UK but that would have cost £30. Including postage from the States,  it was about £17. I must confess,  when I first opened it, I was a little disappointed but now I have actually started using it in anger,  I can see what a good purchase it was. 

Cath has joined the planning on a couple of days and added her ideas of what to stop and see.  She's also knocked up a spreadsheet that tracks the mileage,  so we can work out how long the trip will take.  Once we have that,  we can choose our dates and start booking things

Watch this space. 


Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment